A few Malaysian 'Deal websites'

A few Malaysian 'Deal websites'

Postby Ilya » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Here are a few Malaysian Deal websites.

In some cases they offer quite interesting travel deals. Some to foreign (often neighboring countries) and some within Malaysia.

Groupsmore.com
Mydeal.com.my
Everyday.com.my
Ilya

Re: A few Malaysian 'Deal websites'

Postby simplyjo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Wow seems great thanks for sharing.
Here is my secret site which I use for all bookings in Asia - Agoda.com - I love the Friday offers on the hotels there. Love those guys really !
simplyjo

Postby Drakes » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Is agoda.com just as trustworthy as booking.com? I am used to book my hotels online at booking.com, but agoda also seems to have good hotel offers.
Drakes

Postby Ilya » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:46 pm

I think I did over 200 bookings at agoda over the last few years. I also did a few bookings at booking.com. Both have great bargains every now and then. I usually end up with agoda as they tend to have better prices with hotels in Asia. Booking.com however is the biggest hotel site in the world, but price wise agoda usually has the better offers (in our case).

What I always like is the fact that hotel operators understand the importance of a good online reputation. Whenever I mention I had a reservation at agoda or booking.com I feel like they offer a slightly better service as they know you are active online and that means you are able to leave reviews :)
Ilya

Postby CindyB » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:09 am

Another local deal site in Malaysia is MilkaDeal: http://milkadeal.com/
CindyB

Return to Deals & Promotions