The Enrich Service Centre at KL Sentral will cease operations on 23 October 2013 and move to the newly upgraded Malaysia Airlines ticketing office at the Kuala Lumpur City Air Terminal at KL Sentral (Departure Hall) on 24 October 2013.
The service centre will from then on be known as Journey Gateway, and it combines Enrich and Malaysia Airlines ticketing services under one roof.
At Journey Gateway, you can find:
• A dedicated desk for Enrich Platinum members
• Dedicated desks for First and Business Class, Enrich Gold and Enrich Silver
• Dedicated counters for Economy Class, Enrich Blue and GRADS
• Self-service kiosks
• iPads for online transaction
You will also be able to enjoy Malaysia Airlines services such as:
• Ticket refunds
• Issuance of Australian ETA (Electronic Travel Authority)
• Issuance of oneworld® tickets, reissuance and multi-city issuance
• Special service requests such as seat and meal requests
Journey Gateway is open every single day of the year, including public holidays, from 4am up till midnight.